On top of offering standard accounting and CFO services, CFO Colorado also provides guidance in areas that are very important to any business. Below are a few areas that we can provide assistance in.
- Do I have the right legal and tax structure to maximize my financial situation?
- How can I resolve tax notices: sales tax notices, income tax notices, payroll tax notices, property tax notices, or state tax notices?
- What type of business and E&O insurance should I have in place?
- Audit Assistance- CFO Colorado does not perform financial audits, but we can help in the completion of financial statements, gathering the necessary documentation for the auditor, and assist with any specific accounting questions that may come up. Any kind of audit is stressful so we act as the middle man between the client and the auditor to make sure the audit goes as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- How can I reduce my tax liability?
- What options do I have for retirement planning?
- How much can I set aside each year and still get a tax deduction?
- What is a SEP?